ICIST 2014 : 20th International Conference on Information and Software Technologies
We kindly invite you to submit a paper to the ICIST 2014 – 20th International Conference on Information and Software Technologies, October 9-10, 2014, Druskininkai, Lithuania.
The ICIST Conference is hosted by the biggest technical university in the Baltic States – Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania).
ICIST 2014 aims to bring together researchers, engineers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all major areas and interdisciplinary areas of Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering and Information Technology Applications.
The conference will feature original research and application papers on the theory, design and implementation of modern information systems, software systems and IT applications.
Scope and Topics:
- Information Systems:
- Methodologies for Information Systems Development.
- Conceptual Modelling, Ontologies, and Databases.
- Business Processes and Business Rules.
- Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Modelling.
- Distributed Information Systems and Semantic Web.
- Quality of Information Systems.
- Business Intelligence for Information and Software Systems:
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- Decision Support Systems.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Knowledge-based System Engineering.
- Software Engineering:
- Software and Systems Engineering Methodologies.
- Model-driven Development, SOA.
- Component-Based Development.
- Distributed, Mobile, and Open Architectures.
- Cloud Computing.
- Software Quality and Testing.
- CASE Tools for Software Development.
- Security and Trust.
- IT Applications:
- E-Government and Public Sector.
- Enterprise Applications.
- IT in Teaching and Learning.
- Internet of Things and Smart Environments.
- Wireless and Mobile Applications.
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia.