- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
- Best Practices, Articles & Info
BIT Contest, the largest tech contest in Russia and neighboring countries, will hold its finale on June 28 at Digital October, Moscow’s leading tech event organizer and venue. This year, more than 1,000 applications were received from all Russian regions as well as from neighboring Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
Inspired by the MIT $100K competition, BIT contests — short for Business of Innovative Technologies — were organized for the first time in 2003 within Russia’s most prestigious business and technical universities.
With its specialized sections and nominations, BIT covers a wide range of innovation fields:
* Biotechnology and medicine
* Consumer products
* Energy saving technology
* High tech industrial equipment
* Publishing and entertainment technologies
* New materials
* Natural resources, ecology, clean tech
* Telecom and mobile