- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
Business Process Re-engineering is a tantalizing concept. A complete re-thinking and retooling of business processes offers the potential for sweeping transformation of an organization, as well as the promise of substantial cost savings. At least, this is the glowing BPR portrait painted in textbooks.
But BPR in the “real world” is a completely different story. This is why the Outsourcing Institute has brought together two business transformation experts from Datamark, a business process solution provider for Fortune 500 companies, and the IT Transformation Institute. This compelling webinar will deliver useful, proven and practical advice for a realistic perspective of BPR’s effectiveness, as well as methods to ensure successful project implementations.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Why a vision is the starting point for BPR
- The importance of aligning people, process and technology for BPR success
- The role of Lean and Six Sigma strategies in a transformation
- The benefits of a successful BPR implementation
- Real-world BPR experiences that will provide valuable knowledge and insight for your own process transformation.
Our featured expert speakers will be:
Charles Araujo, Founder and CEO, IT Transformation Institute, and a recognized leader and expert in the areas of IT transformation and IT organizational change
Nina Brown, Director of Business Engineering for Datamark Inc., and a certified Six Sigma Black Belt
This webinar will provide the key information you’ll need to successfully drive upcoming BPR projects.