The Services Savants Web-Debate: the Present and Future of Global Services
Ever wondered what would happen if you brought the six most prominent IT and business services savants together for a one-hour debate on the future of the sourcing and services world? Well, wonder no more as this will become a reality on 17th May:
Issues up for debate:
- What does the enterprise IT and business process outsourcing and shared services industry really look like today? Is it a genuine “industry” or simply the globalization of business?
- What is working for enterprise services clients – where (and why) are they struggling?
- How are services buyers and providers defining “success” today – and does this need to change?
- What impact is a “factory mentality” having on outsourcing? Is there anything we can do to change this, or are we already in a race to the bottom?
- How can (and should) advisors help the industry – and what differentiates today’s advisory firms in the market?
- How has cloud computing impacted the enterprise – is it everything we thought it was going to be?
- What measures can both enterprise clients and service providers take to improve sourcing relationships and achieve more business value?
- What are everyone’s recommendations on next steps for the future of the services and sourcing industry?