2nd Cloud Computing World Forum. 29th June 2010 – 1st July 2010. London, United Kingdom
The 2nd annual Cloud Computing World Forum is the perfect event to learn and discuss the development, integration, adoption and future of cloud and SaaS.
Building on the success of the 2009 show, this two day conference and free-to-attend exhibition will provide a focused platform for the global cloud computing and SaaS industry.
Show Highlights include:
- 2 day conference and exhibition
- Co-located with CloudCamp London – Free-to-Attend unconference
- Co-located with the Green Enterprise World Forum – 1 day conference on Green IT
- Free to attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theatre
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated Cloud Computing and Enterprise 2.0 into their working practices
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and enterprise 2.0 services
- All exhibition passes also include access to the Keynote presentation on each day
- Benefit from our pre-show online meeting planner
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking party for all attendees