6th Annual Project Finance Forum 2010. 25 – 26 May, 2010. Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Price: 2 day conference – US$ 2 499
Driven by the proficiency of industry pioneers and experts, the 6th Annual Project Finance Forum 2010 will answer the question of liquidity facing the majority of regional projects. The conference will host sponsors and lenders to devise solutions for the project finance industry and create the blueprint for reviving regional projects while diversifying and bolstering the financing instruments available.
- Evaluate the knock-on effects of the global credit crunch on project finance market
- Discover how to prudently finance large scale & high risk projects amidst a turbulent market
- Explore new sources of liquidity: Emerging role of Public Investment Funds, Sovereign Wealth funds & ECAs
- Unveil innovative financial structures & models to absorb the growing regional demand
This event will provide comprehensive insight into project finance, government support for Project Finance and identifying the pools of capital. In parallel to this the forum will provide a platform for financiers, investors and government officials to augment projects, trade and investment within MENA region, and to build new business partnerships.
Main Topics Covered During This Event
- Evolution 2000 – 2010: Challenges, Characteristics and Transition
- Money Tree: Identifying pools of Capital
- Pan & Post – Crisis: Financing & Structuring Dynamics for Ongoing & New Projects
- SME Financing: Overcoming Financing Challenges through Innovative Solutions
- It’s Official: Learn how the government can support Project Financing
- Islamic Finance: Nurturing this nascent industry
- Jamal Al-Rammah, General Manager, CFPD, Saudi Aramco
- Ahmed Al-Jogaiman, Executive Vice President, Finance, Saudi Electricity Company
- Jonathan Robinson, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance, MENA, HSBC
- Paul Noumba Um, Lead Economist, Sustainable Development – MENA Region, The World Bank Group
- Ivan Woods, Senior Investment Analyst & PPP Specialist,IFC MENA
- Greg Fewer, Associate Director, Project & Corporate Finance, Mubadala Development Company
- Christophe Mariot, Regional Head of ECEP, BNP Paribas
- Peter Goodall, Head of Project Finance EMEA, Calyon
- Karel Breda, Head of Acquisitions, Investments & Financial Advisory MENA, GDF Suez
- Baljeet Kaur, Managing Director & Vice Chairman, Kuwait Finance House Research Ltd.
To find out more and check the programme go to:
Book before 21 February 2010 and take advantage of our Early Bird discount offer.
To reserve a place contact us on: +9181 0580 5411 or