- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
GS100 is the annual survey and analysis of the global ITO-BPO industry done by Global Services in association with NeoGroup (formerly NeoIT). The survey recognizes service provider excellence and maturity to serve the global market. The GS100 is a benchmark in the global ITO and BPO industry because of its rigorous methodology, exhaustive coverage, and value to the services buyer community.
Artezio was included in GS100 for the second time over. Being not a huge company Artezio got listed in the Global Services 100 rating because of the highest quality of its diversified services and high-level interaction with the customers all over the world proved by positive responses of the clients as well as the significant recognition of the company and its management team in the industry.
Pavel Adylin, Artezio’s CEO: “Nowadays the competition in IT-outsourcing keeps growing. That’s why global presence, diversified services and modern technology stack are not enough for successful outsourcing provider anymore. The most important thing is an individual approach to each customer of the company. It seems that this year we were gentle enough to our clients and thus got their recognition and a place in GS100 rating.”
It’s worth mentioning that the leadership of Artezio and the excellence of its work are regularly confirmed by the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100, Gartner Research, the Black Book of Outsourcing, the Software Magazine, etc.
About the rating.
The top 100 list and the names in the categories are derived using a scientific research methodology based on over 200 data points and several qualitative parameters. The GS100 model for analysis is based on four primary pillars:
1. Management Excellence: Includes revenue, growth, profitability, expansion, M&A, headcount, thought leadership, innovation capability, marketing excellence, leadership quality, resource profile, risk management measures, HR practices and policies, and several other performance indicators;
2. Customer Maturity: paying customers, new customers, verticals represented, geographies represented, vertical diversity, contract sizes, customer case studies, complexity of projects, marquee clients, important wins, etc.
3. Global Delivery Maturity: global delivery footprint, type of work done, expansions, head counts, growth in head counts);
4. Breadth of Services Portfolio: breadth of capabilities and service offerings across ITO and BPO, domain expertise across verticals, engagement models, vendor management practices, new capabilities and services launched, category leadership, ability to serve niche markets, etc.