BASSCOM – a partner of “Financing in Bulgarian IT” Forum
BASSCOM has become a conference partner of the forthcoming “Financing in Bulgarian IT” Forum organized by the New Balkans Law Office and StartUP Bulgaria.
Time & Place – 9:30 a.m.; 15th May, 2010 (official working day); American University in Bulgaria, Sofia.
Target groups – Bulgarian entrepreneurs in the IT sector, venture capitalists, institutional investors, corporate investors and limited partners interested in the CEE region.
Conference aims to:
- Offer guidance to entrepreneurs in the IT sector on the financing options available to them
- Offer a series of networking opportunities for all participants
- Examine the latest opportunities and sectors for growth
- Provide a comparative perspective, with speakers from a range of backgrounds sharing their expertise
- Feature showcase pitches by successful companies
- Fundraising in the IT sector: An Overview
- Guidance to entrepreneurs: how to prepare
- The role of business angels and early stage venture capital specialists
- Discussing Exits : What is suitable, when?
- Business Angels, Early Stage Venture Capital, Late Stage Venture Capital
- What are the best sub-sectors for investment in 2010?
- Showcase pitches and the experience of successful companies
- Where on the Bulgarian landscape do VCs and entrepreneurs see opportunity and peril?
- Due diligence and the legal aspects of venture capital in the high technology sector