Bulgarian IT and BPO Investment Forum
InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA) and Entrea Capital are pleased to invite you to participate in the first Bulgarian Investment Forum in London which will be held on 1st, December 2011 at the London Hilton on Park Lane Hotel.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet personally with the Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism of the Republic of Bulgaria, Mr. Traicho Traikov, as well as other government officials, industry professionals, investor representatives and founders of successful Bulgarian IT and BPO companies.
Bulgaria has established itself as a leading global destination, due to its advantages, including:
- Skilled, multi-lingual labor force. Bulgarian IT and BPO centers provide services in up to 30 different languages.
- Political and economic stability. Bulgaria has a balanced budget and government debt is at 16% of GDP, a rare exception in the EU.
- Low cost of doing business. Bulgaria has a flat tax rate of 10% and some of the lowest salary and rent levels in the region.
- Investment incentives. Specialized incentives for the IT and BPO sector are under consideration.
- Attractive lifestyle and cost of living. Ski, golf, beaches, spa resorts, and wineries within a few hour drive from Sofia.
During the event you will discover new and exciting business opportunities in the IT and BPO sectors in Bulgaria. Participants in the event also will have the opportunity to gain:
- Perspective on key features of the macroeconomic and financial environment in Bulgaria, including possible government incentives for the IT and BPO sectors.
- Insights on the IT and BPO sectors including case studies from prominent foreign investors.
- Opportunity to receive in depth information on specific business opportunities and meet potential partners from Bulgaria