CIO Connect’s Conference of 2010 – ‘Business as Unusual’. October 4-5, 2010. London, United Kingdom
Attend the most radical & realistic conference of 2010. Since September 2008, the idea of ‘business as usual’ has ceased to exist. As the world cautiously moves to rebuild and strengthen the economic situation, business leaders find that the idea of returning to the old, usual practices is no longer possible, or even desirable.
CIO Connects ‘Business as Unusual’ Conference is radical, because each session will provide you with answers and actions you can immediately apply to your organisation, ensuring you see ROI on attendance. Realistic, because we know that networking with like minded peers is just as valuable as the main sessions, and we’ll make time for you to learn, inspire and share together – building relationships that go beyond this event.
What will you learn?
- Agility and creativity: We’ll show you how to achieve success through innovation
- Enablement: We’ll teach you how good governance can be an enabler for your enterprise
- CIO role in 2011: We’ll inspire you with the tools, knowledge and support not just to survive, but to thrive
- Social media: Your customers and users are engaged, are you?
- Success on a budget: How can you achieve more with less?
- Predictive analytics: How can you respond productively in an ever expanding world of real time Business Intelligence data?
- Globalisation: Are you ready for the real business of selling to customers globally?
- Environment: Are you creating a sustainable business now and for the future?
- Meet over 200 IT leaders in CIO Connects extensive network and harness the power of their collective knowledge and experience
- Highly interactive sessions and workshops allow you to create the discussions you need to have – you set the agenda and ask the questions
- Each session will provide answers and action items which you can start applying to your business to ensure you see immediate ROI on attendance
- Comprehensive and inspiring line-up of speakers, including CIO case studies from leading organisations, business and leadership gurus
- Informal and entertaining networking opportunities to enable