The idea is to create a console little maze in which you can walk and pick up some bonuses.
- How the C # path differs from Java.
- Engineering thinking, where to begin your work on prototyping;
- Creating a simple cantilever labyrinth
- Allocating separate classes and understand what is OO-logic
- Refining the project taking into account the new classes.
- Examining how this code can be used in larger “real” projects. Making network (so that several players can connect at a time) project on Unity, in which we use our classes.
- Concluding “high matter”: we understand why programming is no longer about how to study a set of functions, but how to learn to think correctly.
- Installed Visual Studio Community of any release or other development environment that supports C #.
- Cycles (preferably)
- Arrays (preferably)