- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
As consumer preference shifts from physical to digital business communications, organizations must expand the breadth of delivery and payment services they provide. One new channel to watch closely is in the form of a digital mailbox service—not e-mail, but a secure delivery service that provides functionality beyond traditional bill consolidators. Based on an extensive analysis of surveys with over 1,500 consumers; 300 businesses; and 25 in-depth interviews, InfoTrends estimates that digital mailbox services will deliver 2 billion paperless transactional documents to U.S. consumers in 2015—representing 7% of all transaction documents and 19% of all paperless delivery.
This webinar will include insight from InfoTrends’ recent study, as well as perspective from two leading service bureaus–DST Output and KUBRA–that have embraced this delivery and payment channel and are making it available to their clients today.
• Over 45% of consumers expect to be mostly or completely paperless in five years
• More than 40% of businesses are in discussions with digital mailbox service providers or considering partnerships
• Outsourcing service bureaus are actively partnering with digital mailbox providers to help clients take advantage of the channel
• Attend this webinar to learn more about digital mailbox services and what impact this channel will have on your organization