E2LP Workshop Application of Innovative Teaching Methods in Embedded Engineering
The Application of Innovative Teaching Methods in Embedded Engineering workshop is organized by FP7 Project Embedded Computer Engineering Learning Platform (E2LP).
It is an international forum devoted specifically to engineering education for embedded systems at university level, establishing of creative learning environment and knowledge management that encourage use of ICT in education.
Workshop is hosted by the 2014 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS) and is a part of the Education, Curricula & Research Methods (ECRM) thematic area.
The E2LP workshop provides the meeting place for the researchers, practitioners and leading professionals from all over the world interested in the field.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Embedded Systems Education
- On-Line Learning
- Augmented Reality Interfaces Supported Teaching
- Evaluation of Learning Technology
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 12 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references).
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in the “Proceedings of the E2LP Workshop”
- Workshop proceedings will be published as a SEPARATE ELECTRONIC VOLUME, WITH AN ISBN AND ISSN NUMBERS and will be made available at the conference WWW site. These papers will NOT be placed in the IEEE Digital Library and will NOT be submitted to Thomson Reuters Web of Science. However, they will be indexed in the BazEcon database, and submitted for indexing to: SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar.
For more information and to register, please visit www.fedcsis.org