The European Summit on Shared Services and Outsourcing 2011. March 15-17, 2011. London
This event will share the greatest set of experiences via our well-established, highly interactive format, so you can learn from others how to quickly progress on your shared services journey.
You will see from the agenda that the issues you are facing are not unique after all. Register today to take advantage of our special preview pricing and save up to Ј400.
We’ve selected ten reasons why you should attend:
- Benchmark where you are versus peers in your shared services journey
- Avoid obstacles when starting out (New and young SSOs stream)
- Steer your company back on track when things don’t go according to plan (Mature SSOs stream – former Head of SSC, Getronics)
- Agree on and build valuable and more efficient service delivery to your business partners (Head of Partnership Relationship Management, and External Communication Manager, Vodafone)
- Be confident when it’s the right time to move to outsourcing, back to captive shared services or commercialise your operation (Director of Business Support, Anglia Support Partnership – NHS)
- Keep control when multi-sourcing (former CFO, Godrej-Hershey Group confirmed)
- Smoothly handle the transition from a regional SSC to an outsourcer (former EMEA Finance and Procurement Shared Service Centre Director, Stiefel – a GSK company)
- Establish a global transactional standard process after going through M&As or significant growth (Director of Finance Shared Services EMEA, SunGard)
- Achieve global end-to-end processing to make your processes clearer and more in-control (Global Order-to-Billing Operations Director, Unisys)
- Retain your best staff even when your resources are restricting you (former Head of SSC, InBev).