Forrester’s CIO Forum 2012
KEY ISSUES THIS FORUM WILL ADDRESS
- Strategic planning. Develop and execute a joint business technology (BT) strategic planning process.
- Innovation. Nurture and facilitate innovation through the enterprise.
- Disruptive technologies. Collaborate and engage with employees, partners, and customers using social and mobile technologies and identify opportunities for agility, efficiency, and growth through cloud technologies.
- Organization models. Develop new organizational models, processes, and skills designed to harness the talents of the technology innovators in your organization.
- BT governance. Build governance capabilities to manage internal and external resources and decision structures and ensure strategy alignment while encouraging growth and innovation.
- The Forrester Event Difference
- The quality of the Forrester keynotes. Presentations are backed by thousands of interviews with technology leaders, business executives, and vendors.
- Exclusive audiences. Forrester Forum attendees include executives from the highest organizational levels.
- Integration of organizational, technological, and business issues. Forrester Forums provide a comprehensive understanding of the challenges ahead and how your company can overcome them.
- One-On-One Meetings with Forrester analysts. Speak one-on-one with Forrester analysts about how to ramp up the impact of your architecture program.
Forrester’s CIO Forum attendees receive complimentary access to Forrester’s colocated Enterprise Architecture Forum. These Events are being held simultaneously to allow you to network with more business leaders, bring additional team members, and access valuable additional content relevant to your challenges and responsibilities.