- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
The free webinar will take place on 08/20 at 12:00 – where we will talk about the technical and legal aspects of implementing GDPR together with our partners from Minsk.
Alexander Golod (Legal IT Group) will prepare a checklist for checking whether your company complies with GDPR compliance, talks about the first fines, and also explains why taking a step towards GDPR will increase the credit of trust from Western partners.
Denis Koloshko (IT Band Systems) will talk about the competent planning of IT solutions in the context of interaction with the GDPR regulation.
Theses of the webinar:
● My package of documents on GDPR. What is he like?
● Are personal data protected? Let’s check.
● I have the right, but can I implement it? Legal / tech aspects of working with requests of PD entities.
● Must have on technical and legal measures to protect PD
Senior Associate at Legal IT Group. He has led the development of advanced legal solutions within the framework of GDPR for companies in the field of traffic arbitration, Game Dev, IT outsourcing, and real sector enterprises in many European jurisdictions.
CTO at IT Band Systems, a practicing pentester, CISSP certified expert,
15+ years of experience in developing highly loaded, scalable web-systems with high security requirements.