- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
If you are not currently measuring performance against key indicators and expectations for service delivery, you are losing value. Using a defined set of criteria, you can drive your enterprise towards success through excellent governance capability.
Governance capability is a powerful tool used by service providers to deliver improved customer experiences, reduced costs, better margins, greater control and lower risk in service delivery. This important webinar will help you assess your governance capability and determine exactly where you need improvement.
Join Diarmuid Barry, President, ServiceFrame and Jack Singh, Engagement Director, Everest Group as they share:
• The direct link between business value and governance capability
• Choosing the right tools, processes and people to improve that capability
• How governance capability adds value to an Outsourcing negotiation
• Achieving major cost reductions and peak business results through governance capability
Through smart governance measures, outsourcers can use objective, performance-based evidence to ensure future success. This valuable webinar will give you the specific information you need to assess and improve governance capability.