The International Conference on Education Technologies and Computers (ICETC2014) in Lodz, Poland
You are invited to participate in The International Conference on Education Technologies and Computers (ICETC2014) that will be held at Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland on September 22-24, 2014.
The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Assessment Software Tools;
- Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions;
- Computer-Aided Assessment;
- E-Learning Hardware and Software;
- Impact and Achievements of International Initiatives;
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems;
- Interdisciplinary Programs for Distance Education;
- International Partnerships in Teaching;
- Joint Degrees;
- Learning Organization;
- Lifelong Learning: Continuing Professional Training and Development;
- Medical Applications;
- Metrics and Performance Measurement;
- Mobile Learning (M-learning);
- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards;
- Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning;
- Security Aspects;
- Simulated Communities and Online Mentoring;
- Standards and Interoperability;
- Supervising and Managing Student Projects.
All the submitted papers will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers, and all the registered papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. In addition, BEST registered papers will be published in one of the following special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:
- International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA);
- SDIWC International Journal of New Computer Architectures and Their Applications (IJNCAA);
- SDIWC International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications;
- International Journal of Technology and Educational Marketing (IJTEM);
- International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education (IJICTE).