International Outsourcing Forum 2012
The global economic recovery creates opportunities for the outsourcing industry as clients re-assess their suppliers, reduce risk and develop new operating locations in an attempt to both brighten up the balance sheet and increase efficiency while maintaining quality of service. Competition for FDI is also providing a wealth of opportunities for companies looking at new locations for service centres, CoE’s, and shared service centres. Low cost, highly skilled labour and investor incentives offer companies an array of options for developing their value propositions.
IOF provides senior executives with active outsourcing and location selection requirements with support and advice from world class legal and consulting advisers through an interactive programme of workshops and presentations, with access to key outsourcing supplier organizations providing an environment for collaborative learning and business. Creating the industries premier Outsourcing & Location Selection, Knowledge, Networking and Business Hub.
Running over 3 days, the programme combines a series of master classes, keynote presentations, panels sessions and roundtables delivered by senior executives from the industrie’s most active and innovative outsourcers, industry associations, consultants and solution providers, covering all aspects of outsourcing and location selection. The International Outsourcing Forum enables such a vast programme through the use of:
- One-to-One Business Meetings: Central to the forum are the pre-arranged one-to-one business meetings. You control which companies you would like to meet, in an open and relaxed atmosphere, armed with concise knowledge regarding the buyers outsourcing strategy, the meetings are ideal for developing business relationships and conducting business. Our clients have closed deals as a direct result of meetings conducted at IOF.
- Knowledge Driven Programme: The knowledge driven conference programme is designed with a greater focus on interactive debate around the key issues and challenges affecting the growth, performance, innovations and strategies facing the outsourcing industry. Focus areas include BPO, ITeS, Innovation, Locations and Investment.
- Performance and Innovation Master-classes: Performance and innovation are at the fore of the industry, IOF 2012 will create more opportunities for suppliers to demonstrate the innovations and business models that deliver greater performance through the master-class sessions. Suppliers have an opportunity to increase awareness via sponsorship of the interactive master-classes.
- Innovation and Solution Hub: Outsourcing executives must maintain a clear understanding of the continued innovation in technology and business models suppliers are developing, along with the opportunities they present, our IS Hub allows suppliers to exhibit and showcase their value propositions, increasing the opportunity to do business.
- Investment Hub: As the global economy develops, competition for international investment in existing and new locations increases, the understanding of the potential opportunities requires clear and concise knowledge of the capabilities of individual countries; the Investment Hub gives investment agencies a platform to present their potential.
- Knowledge Hub: Information is a key element in the industry, leading industry experts, consultants and suppliers have an opportunity to present bespoke industry reports and white papers through the knowledge hub, each report will be delivered to our network of executives and made available through the IOF Network.