- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
Iteracia is a conference for product managers who believe in “iterate it until you make it”.
In products, nothing is done once and for all. But every subsequent iteration makes the product better than a year, a month, a day ago. What, it would seem, thoughtfully ideally in half a year, can be improved, interchangeable or even at all – removed. The product manager is the one who sees each individual pixel and the whole picture of the product at the same time.
Speakers will talk about how to design interaction in cross-functional teams, why refuse to approach fast and cheap, how to simultaneously build vertical and horizontal teams, changing the culture of the company from within.
Among the speakers:
- Saldy Antony – VP at Petcube, USA;
- Matt McBride – VP from SoftServe, USA;
- Denis Tsyganok – CEO at LUN, Ukraine;
- Victoria Repa – CEO at BetterMe, Ukraine;
- Denis Savchenko (Denis Savchenko) – Head of the Planet Kino Club, Ukraine;
- Denis Gorovoy – Co-Founder & CBDO Inside EVO, Ukraine.
Who will be interested:
- product managers;
- product designers;
- CEO and managers;