Lviv IT Outsourcing Forum
On April 20, Lemberg Tech Business School will hold the eleventh Lviv IT Outsourcing Forum!
Along with the Kyiv IT Outsourcing Forum this is already a traditional conference for owners of C-Level management of Ukrainian IT outsourcing companies.
About 400 CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CFOs from Ukraine, Germany, Israel and other European countries are expected to attend this conference this year.
Questions to be discussed:
- Where to develop your own IT company? What are the prospects for development in the next 3-5 years?
- How to move to new technological niches? What resources and investments will this require? How long can they redeem?
- What is happening on the global IT services market?
- Is the technology, home market, market and product company’s rigorous specialization possible?
- Examples of service companies that “flew up” in 2018.
- How to build a sales process in a technological niche in an average company?
- Is it possible to switch to products?
- What to do to switch to the IT business consulting model in the selected vertical?
Goals of the conference:
- Learn the experience of leading companies to make themselves a high-performing player in the global marketplace
- Discuss potential threats to the domestic talent market and the existing legal and tax principles of work
- Discover new opportunities for the most productive owners of companies
- Facilitate the exchange of experience among IT service providers and semi-proprietors