National Outsourcing Association Awards for Best Practice in Outsourcing
After the phenomenal success of the 2011 NOAAs, the NOA is proud to present the ninth annual awards to recognise and reward innovation and achievement by suppliers, users and integrated teams within the outsourcing industry. The winners represent the length and breadth of the outsourcing industry, from banking to telecoms, small companies to large, individuals and major corporates.
With planned attendance of 500 guests, the glittering evening will provide an ideal setting to entertain and network with leading players from the industry. The NOAAs are unique in that they are completely independent, and as such they are highly respected and coveted within the industry.
New award categories
- Outsourcing Rising Star – to find and reward the potential future leaders of the outsourcing industry
- Shared Services Centre of the Year – our focus is much broader than outsourcing!
- Outsourcing Skills Development Programme of the Year – talent is our industry’s number one issue. We wish to recognise those that are addressing people development
- Outsourcing Works – Award for Best Delivery of Business Value – we know Outsourcing Works. We want the rest of the business industry to know that too. This Award is integrated with our key marketing campaign for 2012
- In-house Outsourcing Professional of the Year – to recognise individuals that play an instrumental role working in-house on outsourcing projects
- BPO Contract of the Year
- IT Outsourcing Project of the Year
- Financial Services Outsourcing Project of the Year
- Public Sector Outsourcing Project of the Year
- Telecommunications, Utilities and High-Tech Outsourcing Project of the Year
- Offshoring Project of the Year
- Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year
- Outsourcing Contact Centre Provider of the Year
- Outsourcing Advisory of the Year
- Offshoring Destination of the Year
- Outsourcing End-User of the Year
- Award for Innovation in Outsourcing
- Award for Academic Achievement
- Award for Corporate Social Responsibility