- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
Version 1.1.0 of Mobile Monitor for iPhone and iPad by SaM Solutions is now available for download from the App Store (Download). Mobile Monitor is a unique application for remote management of Windows systems. The server end of the application is installed on a computer running under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or Win7, and the client component is installed on an Apple iPhone or iPad. The software was created for real-time monitoring and control of various system parameters of Windows-based systems via a mobile client.
What’s new in this version:
• Display of the server’s OS version;
• Display of the current OS uptime;
• Display of the total running time of the HDD(s);
• Possibility to select the IP address of a network device;
• Possibility to remotely log a user off the server;
• Possibility to remotely hibernate the server;
• Display of the list of users registered on the server;
• Possibility to take screenshots of active users’ screens;
• Possibility to send messages to local users logging in to the system;
• Limitation of user access rights: access from the iPhone client is only granted to users from the Administrators group.
Version 1.1.0 of Mobile Monitor also features a number of bug fixes:
• The new version allows the use of servers running under Windows Vista;
• The uninstallation cleanup procedure now removes all the files that should be removed during uninstallation;
• The iPhone client is now stable (its operation is not interrupted when the user switches between different tabs).
About SaM Solutions
SaM Solutions is one of the leaders of the IT outsourcing and software development market. 18 years of experience, a broad range of competencies and a DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certified quality control system enable the company to develop solutions of any complexity that meet customers’ expectations and use the latest software development technologies.
SaM Solutions has worked for such major internationals as Siemens, Fujitsu and SAP, public organizations, such as the European Patent Office, and mid-sized companies, such as Lexware or azh GmbH.
To date, SaM Solutions has a global pool of over 600 employees in its Germany-based headquarters and offices located in the US, Eastern and Western Europe.