- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
For the first time ever the NOA will be bringing together its annual Sourcing Summit & Awards.
Now in its eighth year, the annual National Outsourcing Association Awards (NOAA’s) is firmly established as the highlight in the outsourcing industry calendar and attracts over 500 people.
This combined with the 9th NOA Sourcing Summit will create a must-attend event for professionals involved in sourcing across all business sectors.
Taking place at the Riverbank Park Plaza in London, the two day combined event will feature conference sessions, roundtables, exhibitions, and will be culminated by the NOA Awards which celebrates best practice in outsourcing. The Awards recognises the efforts of companies and individuals who have demonstrated excellence in this field.
The NOA Summit programme includes:
• Major outsourcing trends and predictions
• SaaS & Cloud Computing
• Collaborative working
• Public Sector Outsourcing
• Social Media Outsourcing
• Global Sourcing
• Innovation in Outsourcing
• Renewing, Retendering & Renegotiating Contracts
• Guide to Sourcing
Why get involved with the NOA Summit & Awards?
• Unparalleled networking opportunities – our membership base is comprised of over 350 corporate members with end users, suppliers and advisory practices all equally represented
• Accredited learning – attending this conference counts towards Continued Professional Development
• Peer–to–peer learning through open knowledge sharing
• Compare your outsourcing activities to best practice examples
• Our commitment to improving the reputation of outsourcing and professionalising the industry