Optimizing The Health & Value in Outsourcing Relationships
If your organization is involved in global outsourcing and/or shared services, don’t miss the upcoming webinar. IAOP will show you how your organization can quickly and affordably perform an outsourcing relationship health check! Recent research indicates that over half of all business executives polled believe that they’re not getting the business value they originally contracted for or need today from their existing portfolios of outsourcing and/or shared service center relationships!
The Outsourcing Relationship Health Check ProcessTM is a proven approach to quickly, effectively and affordably perform a health check on outsourcing relationships. Using the web-based Value Health Check Survey (VHCS – Powered By Enlighta), IAOP members and non-members are now performing relationship health checks that can positively impact value in the relationship ranging from 5% to 30%+ of annual contracted spend.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The key value drivers in high performing outsourcing relationships as defined in the Outsourcing Relationship Value FrameworkTM
- How to use the Value Health Check Survey (VHCS) tool to quickly gain insights on key stakeholder perception of the priority and their level of agreement with 40 critical value statements
- How to execute the end-to-end Outsourcing Relationship Health Check
- Process enabling your organization to quickly assess the health of your relationship(s) and identify opportunities for improvement
- How VHCS Advisory AssistanceTM is used to enable successful health checks including providing insights to key trends in data/information provided through over 50 VHCS engagements worldwide.
- If you’re organization isn’t performing periodic relationship health checks on its outsourcing relationships, you’re probably leaving significant business value on the table and you may be at risk of not maintaining a healthy overall relationship! Attend this webinar for one hour and learn all you need to know to be on the path to healthier and higher performing outsourcing relationships!