Outsourcing Forum: A Nearshore Focus on Outsourcing & Shared Services
According to NOA’s latest research, nearshoring is on the up and reshoring, little more than a twinkle in David Cameron’s eye. Nearshoring has long been heralded as a cost saving delivery model, with improved flexibility and strong cultural alignment, but how do you really get value from nearshoring?
The NOA will be holding its annual nearshoring event in Riga, Latvia on 5-7 November, where it will be focusing on how to minimise risks and maximise opportunities and therefore achieve optimum value from nearshoring.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn about the European trends in outsourcing/shared services and nearshoring from European analysts;
- Discover the results from the NOA’s latest research report “Maximising value from nearshoring”;
- Hear pan-European case studies from leaders in outsourcing and shared services;
- Take part in practical workshops that explore maximising value from your nearshoring activities;
- Find out top tips on how to blend onshore, nearshore and offshore;
- Listen to providers and buyers on their secrets to shared service centre success;
- Learn more about Latvia as a nearshore location and get insights into the culture.
- Stephen Hayers, Head of BPO CoE, Operational Excellence, AstraZeneca;
- Richard Mills, Head of Sourcing & Standards, Zurich;
- Kerry Hallard, CEO, National Outsourcing Association;
- Maarten van der Wolf and Alexander Raaijmakers, KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory;
- Tom Olavi Bangemann, Senior Vice President Business Transformation, The Hackett Group;
- Signe Karelkova, Senior Investment Advisor, LIAA.