Outsourcing Relationship Management and Governance Best Practices – The Key to Unlocking True Value and Innovation. June 15, 2010. Chicago, IL, US
The Outsourcing Institute offers a local, low cost, networking intensive and pipe-line building series of one-day events that leaves every attendee – whether a buyer, provider or influencer of outsourcing services – with the power to do their job better. The agenda is conversational, the speakers are thought-provoking, and the experience is invaluable.
What’s on The Agenda for 2010? Answers to the following – and so much more!
- What impact has the financial and political turmoil had on ITO and BPO activity, and where are the opportunities?
- What are the causes behind dysfunctional outsourcing relationships and what can we do today to get to a better place?
- I feel like I am from Mars and my vendors are from Venus. What can I do?
- How do you ensure the value and service you originally thought you were going to receive?
- How can you expand your resources while at the same time have your questions answered?