Service Level Agreements And IT Contracts, 27 March, 2011, Dubai
Who Should Attend ?
This innovative course has been specially designed for those responsible for:
- IT, computing centre management, data centres, systems management, computer services, operations, communications, network, user support, sales and services management, MIS, information centres, contract management and administration, technical support, help desk and service desk management.
- All users and customers of IT and telecommunications services wishing to optimise the value of services they receive from their service providers, Hi-tech service vendors, software vendors, hardware vendors, application integrators
- IT managers new to purchasing and negotiating IT services
- Purchasing, sales and marketing managers, supervisors and staff taking up such appointments for the first time
- It will also be of benefit to those who have had little formal training in purchasing and negotiation and wish to consolidate their experience
Top 5 Learning Objectives
- Understand the strategic value of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and their role in the internal and external supply chain
- Learn how to implement an SLA project and explore the key performance indicators (KPIs) required in service measurement
- Design an SLA format for immediate use in your organisation and discover how to ensure vendor supply services exactly match your needs
- Understand the essential legal background for IT contracts and essential terms and conditions
- Discover advanced techniques to evaluate tenders and how to get the best deal from your suppliers