Strategy Outsurcing 2010. June 23-24, 2010. Russia, Moscow
The International Forum “Strategy Outsourcing 2010: Manage the enterprise efficiently. Global solutions for local market” will take place in Moscow, Russia on 23-24 June 2010.
The Forum’s Objectives are: to educate the market in the latest trends of business transformation and modernization, to enhance business effectiveness.
CONFERENCE will present international and russian experience in outsourcing implementation
EXHIBITION will introduce outsourcing providers
PRESENTATIONS of new products and technologies
B2B CONSULTING and express audit of business process
The main topics of the event:
- 2009 – 2011 – the most important stages in the transformation of the business environment
- Global labor market trends, and their influence on the economic situation
- The local trends and the market forecast in Russia
- Production efficiency growth through innovations
- Company growth through utilizing external providers’ expertise
The international experience will be present by:
- Rolf Kleiner, Senior vice president and general manager, Kelly’s Outsourcing and Consulting Group
- Dan Hanyzewski, Managing Partner, West Shore Partners LLC / Redmitten.com
- Kevin L. Childs, General Partner, One Source Solutions
- Candy Lewandovsky, Vice President, Kelly’s Outsourcing and Consulting Group
- Bill Ayers, Vice President and Founder, Ayers Group / CPI
- Cristopher Jock, Vice-president and head of global practice BPO, KellyOCG (USA)
About BPO in Russia will report:
- Alexander Mikoyan, CEO, HP Russia
- David Gilbert, Head of Technology Service Department, IBM Russia
- Andrey Korzhakov, CEO, FOXCONN
- Marina Pakhomkina, HR Director, Organization Committee Sochi 2014
- Alexander Karpov, HR Director, LG Electronics RUS
- Anuk de Blik, Head of HR Department, Citibank
- Natalia Stepina, HR Director, Seldiko (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy representative company in Russia)
- Natalia Plotnikova, Head of service and outsourcing office<br>Open Technology
- Irina Lyamina, Operating Director, Russia and CIS, Intercomp Global Services
- And other russian experts More information
Well-known international experts in business management, the leading European, Asian and American companies operating in outsourcing, investment companies, owners and managers of enterprises, representatives of the government agencies.
Presentation of worlds and Russia’s potential in business process management.
The dialogue between customers, suppliers and government.