“Survival Outsourcing” Presented by Bob Booton. May 19, 2010. Santa Clara, CA
The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of APICS presents a survival seminar, entitled Survival Outsourcing – How to Survive (and THRIVE) during these tough economic times by Outsourcing.
- This seminar includes Bob Booton ’s successful book entitled “Outsourcing–in–a–Box”
- His presentation will include “Lucky 8 – Tips on Successful Outsourcing in China”
- What you will learn in this presentation:
- Why the “Conventional Thinking” about surviving in tough times is “ALL WRONG!”
- What you should be doing (RIGHT NOW) with your Outsourcing partners
- Where in the world should you outsource now?
- What are the pros & cons of Outsourcing in various countries:
- China and India
- United States
- Supply Chain Survival Tips for these tough economic times
- What to “look out for” …what are the pitfalls out there?