- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
You are kindly invited to take part in the First Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) Outsourcing Summit, to be held 12 – 14 September, 2007, in Kiev, Ukraine. It is organized by the “IT Ukraine” Association – leading professional entity of Ukrainian software developers – as well as by “IT Market Group”, its Marketing Agency.
Central & Eastern European Outsourcing Summit – 2007 (please see: www.cee-outsourcing.com) is a spectacular Event in the world of It outsourcing, getting together prominent experts, representatives of state power, industrial VIPs, in order to discuss challenges and prospects of a regional IT business, strengthen ties between professional IT Associations of the Central and Eastern Europe.
Why should attend to CEE Outsourcing Summit 2007?
· for companies – software developers and IT services suppliers this Summit is the best venue for establishing contacts, professional networking; it would help to exchange experience, discuss prospects search for new partners;
· for companies seeking service suppliers in the region of Central & Eastern Europe this is the excellent opportunity to find reliable partners, and:
- take part in pre-planned B2B meetings with service suppliers;
- compare proposals from leading IT outsourcing companies;
- find efficient solutions for your company IT sector;
- receive fresh information on the regional IT marketplace;
- discuss modern trends in:
- BP and IT outsourcing;
- development of product lines and offshore cooperation models;
- human resources deficit.
· analyze situation in regional outsourcing and at domestic markets;
· study cooperation between private business and state entities, principles of state regulatory policy.
Who will be attending the CEE Outsourcing Summit 2007?
Typical job titles of our attendees include:
· Senior IT Management (CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, VPs of IT/IS/MIS);
· Executive Management (CEOs, CFOs, COOs);
· Senior Level IT and Networking Managers;
· IT project directors/managers.
Also, are invited:
· Representatives of National IT Associations;
· Government Officials;
· Business and Financial Analysts and Researchers;
· Trade and Media Representatives;
· Venture Capital Foundations.
· CIS, Central & Eastern Europe
· Western Europe
The Summit is intended to host not less than 200 delegates, including prominent experts in outsourcing, research companies analysts, CEE leading outsourcing companies, companies from the US and Western Europe, searching for regional service suppliers, venture funds representatives, as well as regional IT Associations.
Among Keynote Speakers There Are:
· Robert Farish, ‘IDC’, Regional Director, Russia/CIS Region
· Nikolai Puntikov, President, Eastern Europe, ‘Exigen Services’
· Peter Harrison, CEO, ‘GlobalLogic’
· Mark MacGann, CEO, ‘EICTA’
· Thomas W. Nash, CEO, ‘Xalles Limited’
· Ralph Schonenbach, ‘TRESTLE Group’
· Stephan Goericke, Director, ‘International Software Quality Institute’ (ISQI)
The agenda includes:
Topics for plenary sessions
· Reviews of outsourcing markets in CEE region (will be represented by reports of representatives from analytical companies IDC, Gartner etc.);
· Vast experience in outsourcing to CEE (the largest IT companies will share the success stories of their experience in outsourcing with the audience);
· Presentations of leading outsourcing companies.
· Survey of CEE outsourcing marketplace (to be presented by reports from IDC, Gartner, Forrester analytical companies);
· Vast experience in CEE outsourcing (largest IT companies will present their success stories in outsourcing);
· Introduction of the largest regional IT companies.
Topics for panel discussions (forums):
Contemporary trends in the world’s BPO and outsourcing markets.
IT Associations Forum
Presentation of Associations from the region of Central & Eastern Europe.
Investment Opportunities in Software Product Development Companies in CEE
Governmental regulatory policies that stimulate the development of the ICT industry. Experience in setting up successful technological parks.
Business to Business (B2B) meetings
B2B meetings between services suppliers and potential customers will be arranged, on the basis of on-line B2B registration of interested companies, following their initial study of companies’ profiles.
One of the key advantages of the Summit is the ample opportunity of networking and informal meetings. This Event provides an outstanding opportunity to get all the information about the Ukrainian IT market for the companies, which need to promote their products, as well as for the companies, which are interested in outsourcing.