- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
Let’s talk about internships in real life and in real companies? Openly and without rhetorical questions? Why is an internship in a large company important for starting in IT?
Join the Internship from Inside webinar, where those who are directly involved in the internship will share their insights, experiences, and insights – SoftServe IT Academy mentors, company experts, interns who are currently undergoing an internship, and graduates who are on their own. Experiences know what the path is from entering the academy to the first working day at SoftServe.
● Looking for opportunities to start a career in IT;
● you want to understand what benefits you will get from the internship;
● you do not know where to get the important practical experience that is so needed in employment;
● you dream of finding ways to implement yourself in IT, but you do not know where to start.
● Taras Nikolaev, IT Academy Mentor, Coordinator in Dnipro, will tell what is a project approach in the internship, what projects are ongoing and which can be joined, and talk about the benefits, knowledge, and skills that the intern receives, and why it is important to test yourself during an internship on a real project.
● A team of interns from Dnipro will share what they are working on, what technologies they use, and what goals they want to achieve by implementing real projects during the internship.
● We will hear a real response from SoftServe IT Academy graduate Nikita Morar, Java Software Engineer, who has already joined the SoftServe team. He will give his own view on the path of a beginner from the inside, tell what the internship gave him.
● Talk to Igor Pavlenko, Web UI Software Development Lead about the role of a technical expert in an internship, what he, as an expert practitioner, pays attention to when selecting a candidate for an internship and Trainee’s position in the company, how the interview takes place, and advice which he can give to a beginner.
● Q&A – answers to all questions.