- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
Legal IT Group — IT lawyers from Kyiv, Ukraine, and Paulina Piatek — IT lawyer from Poland welcome you to our stunning event about top trending questions of IT companies regarding legal matters.
They will compare the most interesting moments, like taxes, IP protection, Personal data and contracts.
The event will be in English, and shall occur online on 29 August 2019 at 12:00 (GMT + 2) and will be free of charge.
Anton, who will be a speaker from Legal IT Group will share his experience regarding practical legal issues, Ukrainian IT companies deal with and Paulina will tell about key features of applicable polish legislation and best practices.
Also both speakers will talk about GDPR and its impact of IT outsourcing and product business.
• IT contracts: IP rights, Taxes, obligations
• GDPR: specifics for Ukrainian and Polish IT companies
• How to involve Ukrainian / Polish developers legally?
• Officers (CEO, CLO, CFO, CTO) of IT companies from Poland and Ukraine
• Officers of IT companies, who provide services of outsourcing and have developers in Ukraine and Poland
• Independent developers from Ukraine and Poland, who work with foreign customers
Webinar will be for free! Pre-registration is not required!
Our webinar is really interactive — you will be able to ask speakers any questions via the chat and everyone will see your question!
IT lawyer from Poland. She specializes in IT and digital law and has really great experience in drafting contracts, structuring and legal support of IT business in Poland.
Managing partner of Legal IT Group. He has advised both Ukrainian IT outsourcing companies and their EU and USA clients regarding building a strong legal relationships and has a lot of interesting things to tell regarding GDPR and IT contracts.