Webinar “Basics of Spring Framework 5″
Spring is the most popular Java framework for enterprise applications. Due to its functionality and integration with other systems, it has become an indispensable component in the design of applications.
You will get acquainted with this framework and explore its basic features at the webinar.
Online participants will receive all the materials in advance and can ask the trainer questions.
- provide the basics of the Spring Framework so that participants can use it to explore other Spring projects.
- enable participants to develop their own project, which can be further developed or used as a framework for other projects.
For whom this course:
- back-end developers who want to switch from Java EE (EJB) to Spring
- back-end developers who want to learn new frameworks
- newcomers to enterprise development who have learned Java Core and who need to replenish their portfolio
What can students who take the course be able to do:
- develop enterprise projects based on Spring 5, which will save them development time and reduce the complexity of the project
Requirements for participants: knowledge of Java SE at a basic level, the ability to work with build systems (Maven, Gradle).