Why Outsourcers Should Outsource Demand Generation
For companies trying to sell complex technology solutions, particularly those providing any type of IT or Business Process outsourcing services, building an effective demand generation system is highly time-consuming process – and that’s if you have already done it before.
For already overwhelmed sales or marketing leaders getting it right the first time can be a very long and expensive learning curve.
Here are just a few of the interdependent components that must be stood up or created in order to be successful at consistently creating leads and moving those opportunities into a sales process.
- Marketing Automation Platform (integration, testing and customization)
- Website enhancements – keyword research and SEO, lead call to actions, opt-in and engagement forms
- Content Creation – blogging, webinars, white papers
- Social Media – Network development and engagement, monitoring, content sharing and syndication
- Lead Research and Qualification – personal contact and dialogue to advance qualify each lead
When do these services make sense?
- When It’s Time to Start Thinking About Hiring Your First Sales Team or Expanding an Existing Team
- Prior to Making Your Next Venture Capital / Private Equity Pitch
- When You Need Dedicated Support to Launch a New Offering
- For Outsourcers Ready To Break Into New Markets
- Before Hiring Yet Another Sales Leader or adding any More Reps to Your Team
- When Your Revenues Have Plateaued
- If You Simply Don’t Have a Lead Gen Model That’s Getting it Done