- Outsourcing News
- Outsourcing Press-Releases
- Outsourcing Events
- Outsourcing Analytics
At the end of August 2011 Altar Sp. z o. o. won a tender announced by Scientific Services Sp. z o. o. from Warsaw for the delivery and implementation of a telecommunications solution to support outsourcing services conducted by Cientific Services.
The entire contract was completed with the use of the Altar Contact Center incorporating Dialogic® technology. The system offers registration of incoming and outgoing calls, support for email campaigns and implementation of outbound campaigns for 50 agents using the predictive mode and an advanced call srcipter. The implementation of the project was completed in late September and early October this year.
Scientific Services Sp. z o.o. has been an outsourcing center for many companies and institutions for 8 years providing services in operational activities, marketing and telemarketing. Scientific Services Sp. z o.o. belongs to the MNI SA capital group listed on the Stock Exchange in Warsaw.
The company’s BPO type projects (Business Process Outsourcing) include amongst others:
CC Services – outsourcing services in the call center field:
· hotlines and customer service call centers,
· information campaigns,
· market research and surveys,
· telephone sales,
· arranging meetings with company representatives,
· creation and verification of databases,
· assistance in creating direct marketing campaigns,
· projects integrated with other value-added services.
DataServices – outsourcing services in:
· data entry,
· database management,
· scanning (industrial and large format) and electronic archiving (digitization)
· physical archiving,
· loyalty programs, promotions, sweepstakes,
· mailings, e-mailing and SMS activities (production, dispatching, handling returns)