New Service – Salesforce Development
At Softheme, we are constantly increasing the number of packages that are available for development services. The newest one – Salesforce Development and Integration Services.
As you have probably heard, Salesforce is leading the list of the top 10 most innovative companies (according to its ranking in The Innovation Premium, by Forbes). So let’s follow this road of innovations together.
The main services we provide are: Salesforce Development and Salesforce Integration.
- Web development: Visualforce, Sites, Pages, public knowledge base, implementing Chatter.
- Custom App development: APEX, Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Scheduler, Batch APEX, SOQL, SOSL, DML
- Refactoring and optimization of customer’s existing applications, test covering
- AppExchange development: create, update and maintain AppExchange packages; deploy (publish) apps, manage packages, create end-user documentation
- Mobile development: mobile integration, Salesforce1 implementation and customization
- Implement social network integration: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter. Set up customer or partner communities.
- Develop bridges between Force Cloud and server applications developed employing C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Develop bridges between Force Cloud and standalone applications (desktop and mobile)
- Add integration using Salesforce API: SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, Metadata API
- Apex Callouts, Email Services, Outbound Messaging